Monday, February 8, 2016

A Place To Go

          MY DREAM! Is to explore the world. To start a new life in every place I go. I want to meet a lot of people, I want to get to know them and their cultural tradition. I want to get to see things which I couldn't see before. I want to share the beauty of the world through my writing. I just want to see incredible things people have said about this place and that place with my own eyes, to experience my own adventure. I want to see the world God made for us, I want to see the sun rise and sets in a different perspective. I just... I think you already got what I 'want
I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS KINDA PLACE ACTUALLY EXIST OR NO

          Every place has a story. Whatever it is some dark secrets or a fantasy-like stories. Don't you find it fascinating? Aren't you curious about those kind of places? I sometimes find it fascinating that the ground, the very earth, we're stepping on has been there for like, forever. Since the Big Bang theory or when God created the world and the insides in 7 days or when Nut met Geb or whichever theory you would like to follow, the earth has been there.

AND IMAGINE IF IT CAN SPEAK. IMAGINE IF IT CAN TELL ALL THE HISTORY ABOUT THE WORLD, THE TRUTH BEHIND THE EXTINCT OF DINOSAURS, THE TRUTH BEHIND THE BIG BANG THEORY, THE TRUTH BEHIND PITHECANTHROPUS ERECTUS

and wow, off topic much.

One of em here;

LOOK AT THIS SURREAL CASTLE

     German is where the Grimm Brothers' fairy tales came from, so it's not much of a surprise if I want to go here. The country itself offers so many places with history for me to witness with my own eyes. Neuschwanstein castle, for example. King Ludwig II, a.k.a. King of  Bavaria, built this castle to withdraw from his public life. But people assumed that he was insane, for he spent all his royal revenues and even borrowed great amount of money, which made people thought that he was not in the right mind, but he was not mad or crazy, not at all. Although it was supposed to be King Ludwig's private palace, it was opened for public 7 weeks after his death. The structures, interior, outside and inside, is totally fairy tale-ish, I tell you. Even this castle was used as a reference of the Sleeping Beauty's castle. Then there's the Berlin Wall and Bradenburg Gate. Omfg sudden laziness to write

I'LL DEFINITELY UPDATE THIS WHEN I'M NOT LAZY

MAYBE

SIGH















No comments:

Post a Comment