Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Holy Squad



     Baes, baes everywhere. Gosh, I love them more than I love myself. Their music literally IS my entire life. Here are a few musics and mashups to light up your day a bit more, idk, ciao.
1. Troye x Halsey - Coming For Him
2. Troye x Halsey - Happy Little Ghost
3. Troye x Melanie - Fun/Soap*
4. Melanie x Halsey - Gasoline House *
5. Melanie x Halsey - Mad Americana*
6. Troye - WILD x FOOLS
7. Troye x Ed - Bloodstream/Happy Little Pill
8. Melanie x Troye - Pacify Her/HLP*
9. Melanie x Troye - Pity Party in Heaven *
10. Melanie x Troye - Dollhouse/Bite
11. Melanie x Troye - Pity Party/Blue
12. Troye x Ed - Kiss Me
13. Halsey x Ed x Tove Lo - The Mashup (cover, beautiful voice)
14. Troye x Ed - Thinking For Him
15. Melanie x Ed - Don't Have Cake*
16. Melanie x Ed - Don't Cry Baby
17. Melanie x Ed - Thinking About Soap*
18. Halsey x Melanie - Soapy Colors*
19. Melanie x Justin - Pity Party/What Do You Mean
20. Halsey x Melanie - Gingerbread Castle




* is my favorite

Gosh it's obvious that I love Melanie and Troye the most. Meh. BAES BAES BAES.

No comments:

Post a Comment