Friday, January 22, 2016

Hear my voice                                                            
Not only when I'm dying                                                            
Look into my eyes                                                            
Not only when I'm crying                                                            

Touch my skin                                                           
Not only when I'm bleeding                                                           
Caress my heart                                                           
Not only when I'm weeping                                                          

I handed the devil my youth                                                          
So I'm waiting for the bell to ring                                                          
And honey, the pain is soothe                                                          
When I see her finger is where you're reaching                                                          

But ah, so you've come to me                                                          
It's always when you're empty                                                          
Come then, I'll love thee                                                          
With a coal heart I'll burn you with envy                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment